Newly created and exciting opportunity for a professional Social Media Manager to join a leading, multi-million pound turnover company in Peterborough, who provide wealth generation and cashflow strategies for entrepreneurs both in the UK and overseas, across Property, Investment, Crypto-Currency and Internet marketing, to name a few.
The environment is dynamic, relaxed yet driven, describing employees at “intrepreneurs” with the freedom to come up with innovative ideas within marketing, to drive company growth across their multiple brands. Ideal environment for someone to progress their marketing career, with a supportive team and a company that is striving towards international growth.
Working from the office in Peterborough and reporting to the Head of Marketing, alongside the wider marketing team, the Social Media Manager’s job is to develop and lead the social media strategy, enhancing brand visibility and customer engagement, building strong online communities to achieve high and consistent marketing targets.
In providing engaging, strong and inspirational content, the Social Media Manager will have a pro-active approach, creating an effective and interactive relationship between the company and its customers through social media networks, existing and new.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive social media marketing strategy;
- Grow the engagement, reach & revenue of existing & new social media platforms;
- Guide and deliver social media campaigns, competitions and giveaways across various social platforms including paid advertising, social media trainings, organic content creation and engagement, influencer marketing and analytics reporting;
- Ensure timely, creative and meaningful content to increase the reach & engagement of customer;
- Build your personal brand on all social media platforms (engaging people, sparking debates, sharing content);
- Work with/alongside marketing and innovation to find interesting ways to grow our events, podcasts, book sales, reviews, competitions, giveaways etc;
- Regularly monitor and benchmark against past performance and competitor activity;
- Represent the company at relevant events, liaising with partners where appropriate;
- Deliver weekly & monthly reports and analysis of social campaigns; and
- Train internal teams on content creation best practice, to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a Social Media Manager role or Campaigns position. We are looking for someone who is proactive and keen to take ownership, in a supportive yet autonomous environment.
- 3+ years in Social Media Marketing;
- Degree educated or equivalent;
- Knowledge of all social platforms and understanding of both organic and paid social;
- Knowledge of social campaigns, from idea generation through to delivery and analytics;
- Excellent communicator;
- Excellent writing/copywriting skills.
Location: Peterborough (commutable from Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Cambridgeshire)
Salary: £27,000 – £30,000 per annum (negotiable) plus extensive benefits