Experienced Sales professional wanted for fantastic leadership role based in Nottingham.
Are you a motivated self-starter? A natural communicator? Do you have a passion for digital advertising and performance marketing?
Exciting opportunity to join a successful performance / data marketing agency in Nottingham, with a fantastic company culture that runs right through from grads to board level. With global reach, our client is successful in bringing together a network of clients, publishers, affiliates and agencies with solutions across Direct Mail, Digital and Intelligent List. They are looking for a Senior Sales professional either as Sales Director or Senior Account Manager to manage the existing team, with an ambition and flair to further expand the companies reach.
The Senior Account Manager/Sales director will be a key player within the business, with responsibilities including:
- Developing the sales strategy and framework;
- Working closely with and mentoring the sales team to improve performance and maximise revenue via solution selling;
- Account management of existing accounts, developing client strategy;
- Discovering the latest industry trends and understanding the industry landscape and competition;
- Innovating and developing successful and exciting sales techniques;
- Play a hands-on role in the sales process, meeting clients and negotiating deals;
- Liaising with and reporting to key stakeholders within the business, including the CEO;
- Work with wider advertising and print teams to tailor products to client needs.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Sales Manager from an online advertising background. You will be driven and ambitious and will already be in an outward facing role within performance marketing, at an agency, ad tech business or media owner.
- Degree (2:1) or higher
- Experience working with Big Data
- Previous with both agencies and brands
- Strong understanding of the online media industry and digital marketing
- Experience in big data, intelligent list and direct mail
- Agency account handling experience
- Strong analytical skills and work ethic
- Proven sales skills and ability to grow lasting relationships with clients
- Outstanding written and verbal communication alongside solution selling, negotiating, presentation and listening skills.
Our client offers a fantastically diverse and dynamic working environment. With growth at a phenomenal rate, they offer are plenty of opportunities for progression.
Salary: £35,000 – £50,000 plus bonus