Do you want to join a luxury, client-side, retail brand with a focus on excellent quality, high-end watched & jewellery and 5 star customer service? Do you want to work in a laid back, fun environment with like-minded people? If yes, then this role is for you.
Working from the Head Office in Nottingham alongside a talented Sales and Marketing team, the Sales Director will be managing a team of both account managers within field sales and also the wholesale team, with a total team of 10.
The business has grown from strength to strength selling to VIP’s and clients of high net worth in a personalised service which continues to be the core business, but with an additional wholesale channel and a growing e-commerce offering, there is plenty of scope for the Sales Director to make a huge impact, very quickly.
Working from the HQ in Nottingham, the Sales Director is responsible for ensuring a sales strategy that stems across three areas of the business: VIP field sales/account management, wholesale and e-com (the e-commerce/marketing team are well established so you do not need to be an expert here). The primary focus of the business is ensuring that a first class service is provided to customers including potential customers and those that have made enquiries. With an established reputation the business is now at a time where they can achieve significant growth.
This role is for an experienced Sales Director or Sales Manager, with responsibilities including:
- Driving the current sales teams;
- Setting strategies to optimise existing sales platform and generate new business;
- Setting targets, managing figures and keeping teams motivated to drive sales forward
- Dealing with distribution in the wholesale market to over 170 accounts;
- Setting KPI’s and reporting;
- Finding new target markets and leading the strategy on acquiring corporate partnerships.
- Fantastic listener and communicator;
- Experienced man-manager;
- Thorough understanding of luxury sector;
- Confident and outgoing personality;
- Highly organised and determined;
- Good mixture of strategy vs hands on;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
Full time position, minimum of 40 hours per week.
Salary: £40,000 plus benefits, OTE of £60k per annum.