Retail Design AgencyRetail Design Agency
New and exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a leading retail design agency based in Leicestershire.
Working with the excellent design team, the Project Manager will be responsible for co-ordinating production of creative work across Retail Design, Graphics, Branding, Visual Merchandising, POS, Pop-up, Events, Concessions and Branded Spaces. In this very hands-on role, day to day requirements of the Project Manager will include:
– Involvement at design intent stage, adding technical and practical considerations
– Working with Design and Development
– Producing quotes/estimated and briefing suppliers
– Placing purchase orders with suppliers
– Ensuring projects remain on track and within budget
– End to End project accountability
– Organising and briefing fittings team including managing the team, reporting, attending events and ensuring a smooth handover to clients
– Managing purchasing, job costs sheets, purchase orders, budgets and invoicing.
The project manager needs to be able to handle several projects at any one time and work well under pressure. This will be hands-on role and although man-management skills are preferential, this will not be a man- management position.
– Ideally from similar agency background within Project Management role
– Experience Project Managing Retail Design concepts
– Ideally 3 years experience +
– Degree educated or equivalent
Salary: Up to 35k plus package.
Roles available on both permanent and contract basis.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org