Newly created and exciting opportunity for an ambitious Graduate to join a leading, multi-million pound turnover company in Peterborough, who provide wealth generation and cashflow strategies for entrepreneurs both in the UK and overseas, across Property, Investment, Crypto-Currency and Internet marketing, to name a few.
The environment is dynamic, relaxed yet driven, describing employees at “intrepreneurs” with the freedom to come up with innovative ideas within marketing, to drive company growth across their multiple brands. Ideal environment for someone to progress their digital marketing career, with a supportive team and a company that is striving towards international growth.
Working from the office in Peterborough and reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Graduate PPC Executive will sit in a dynamic and entrepreneurial business who have experienced significant growth.The Graduate PPC Executive will be driven and focused, working with the Direct Marketing team in assisting in innovative digital marketing.Responsibilities include:
- Managing Facebook PPC, Facebook Video Ads, Facebook Lead Ads, Instagram, Google Search PPC, Google Display Network, Native Advertising across a range of platforms, and Youtube’s PPC platforms;
- Budget management, targeting, tracking, retargeting and reporting across all previously mentioned platforms;
- Promoting / selling the companies products, services and events directly from Facebook, Google and Youtube;
- Driving quality leads through both short term, time-sensitive campaigns and evergreen campaigns;
- Planning, writing scripts for, and overseeing the production of videos to create high performing video ads
- Writing headlines, ad copy and call-to-actions for PPC ads in all formats.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of how to deliver results across a variety of PPC platforms including video-based campaigns. You will need to understand the platform and the metrics, as well as how to write compelling headlines/copy to promote a response. As well as:
- A great communicator, keen to share ideas and solutions based on sound direct marketing principals;
- Conscientious of detail and holding pride in your work;
- Degree educated, or equivalent.