Do you want to join a luxury, client-side, retail brand with a focus on excellent quality, high-end goods and 5 star customer service? Do you want to work in a laid back, fun environment with like-minded people? If yes, then this role is for you.
Working from the Head Office in Nottingham alongside a talented Account Management and Marketing team, the E-commerce Sales Executive will be managing online/inbound sales enquiries via the companies e-commerce (web) and social channels.
Working from the HQ in Nottingham, the Online / E-commerce Sales Executive is responsible for ensuring a first class service is provided to customers including potential customers and those that have made enquiries. The goods sold via their e-commerce and social channels are high-end luxury watches, jewellery and diamonds therefore attention to detail and a “can-do” attiude are a must.
- Answering inbound website sales queries via the phone and website chat-box;
- Advising customers, consulting them on the needs, selling and up-selling where appropriate;
- Managing alongside the marketing team, the social media channels for potential sales opportunities and following up on any leads;
- Working with internal stakeholders to advise on product availability and visibility on the website;
- Work towards sales KPI’s and update the directors on sales figures in a timely manner;
- Identifying areas of improvement and communicating with the wider team.
- Fantastic listener and communicator;
- Outstanding sales skills;
- Solid understanding of e-commerce sales, online marketplace and social media sales;
- Understanding of online customer journey and visibility; (desired)
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Highly organised and determined
- Friendly and easy to get along with
- Superb problem solving abilities and a positive mindset
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and able to quickly learn new software
Full time position, minimum of 40 hours per week.
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 plus OTE of additional £7,000 – £10,000 per annum, paid quarterly.