Exciting role for an experienced Marketing Managed to join an established and growing Health Food manufacturer based in Leicestershire. Our client operates both a retail b2c e-commerce platform and b2b, as well as having an international export arm.
Based our of Leicestershire, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing a small Marketing Team, devising and implementing the marketing strategy with a mixture of some hands-on work. Reporting to the Managing Director, the role will include:
- Leading the marketing plan both nationally and internationally;
- Managing and training (where necessary) an already established marketing team;
- Deciding and implementing the marketing strategy;
- Co-ordination and close working with the sales team to identify/generate new leads;
- Management of marketing budget;
- Overseeing production of marketing materials for both b2c and b2b aspects of the business;
- Organising and attending industry-specific trade shows and exhibitions;
- Executing PR and Social Media campaigns for the brand;
- SEO/PPC management for e-commerce platform.
The ideal candidate will have minimum 4-5 years in a Marketing Manager role, with man management experience. Previous work within a related Health Food field, E-Commerce or similar is preferred.
- Marketing or related degree;
- Man management experience ;
- Strong communication, budget management and project management skills.
- PR, Social Media, SEO, PPC demonstrable knowledge.
Salary: £38,000 – £45,000
Location: Leicestershire, commutable from Leicester, Rugby, Northants, Coventry.