Newly created and exciting opportunity for an ambitious Digital Executive to join a leading, multi-million pound turnover company in Peterborough, who provide wealth generation and cashflow strategies for entrepreneurs both in the UK and overseas, across Property, Investment, Crypto-Currency and Internet marketing, to name a few.
The environment is dynamic, relaxed yet driven, describing employees at “intrepreneurs” with the freedom to come up with innovative ideas within marketing, to drive company growth across their multiple brands. Ideal environment for someone to progress their direct / digital marketing career, with a supportive team and a company that is striving towards international growth.
Working from the office in Peterborough and reporting to the Head of Marketing, working alongside within the wider marketing team, the Digital Marketing Executive will will be driven and focused, creating innovative digital marketing. The role will be campaign driven, writing compelling content/direct sales ad copy to trigger a call-to-action so the ideal person must understand how to market/sell an offer through marketing.
You must be knowledgeable in principles of direct marketing. Responsibilities including:
- Working with the Head of Marketing to plan out product and event launches
- Planning launch timeframes and key deadlines in line with upcoming events
- Writing campaign copy (emails, landing pages, opt-in pages in a direct “internet marketing” style) and briefing our in-house design team on campaign creative requirements
- Briefing, feeding back and signing-off on all campaign creative within required campaign deadlines
- Taking responsibility for full delivery of campaign assets from conception, to creation, proofing and reporting
- Ensure other members of the Marketing team are briefed on upcoming launches and prepared to support these campaigns where required
- Communicate launch overview and key timeline points regularly with Marketing Team, Sales Team, Events Team and Customer Service
- Briefing Marketing Team on individual responsibilities
- Working with other Marketing Executives to define appropriate marketing segments to target, and individual responsibilities for campaign creative
- Working with our CRM system (Infusionsoft) to set up products, tracking links and order forms
- Implementing and reporting on the technical aspects, successes and future opportunities of product and event launches across multiple marketing platforms.
- Ensuring all campaign assets (web pages, web forms, tracking links etc) are set up correctly and tested before going live
- Reporting on key aspects of each campaign’s performance, including weekly reporting to the Head of Marketing
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position within Direct/Digital/Campaign Marketing, as well as being highly driven. If you have a background in sales also, that would be very useful.
- Degree educated, or equivalent. Ideally within Marketing related subject (preferred).
- A great communicator, keen to share ideas and solutions based on sound direct marketing principals;
- Confident and clear in talking through their experience, with specific campaign examples and results achieved.
- Can write clear direct marketing plans, work to deadlines, measure results, write campaign reports, and interpret learnings from both success and failure.
- Sales-oriented mindset, and understands how to use direct response marketing principles in email copy, landing pages and other campaign assets to convince the cold prospect or customer to take action.
Location: Peterborough (commutable from Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Cambridgeshire)
Salary: £24,000 – £30,000 per annum (negotiable) plus extensive benefits