Newly created and exciting opportunity for a professional, technically minded CRM developer to join a leading, multi-million pound turnover company in Peterborough, who provide wealth generation and cashflow strategies for entrepreneurs both in the UK and overseas, across Property, Investment, Crypto-Currency and Internet marketing, to name a few.
The environment is dynamic, relaxed yet driven, describing employees at “intrepreneurs” with the freedom to come up with innovative ideas within marketing, to drive company growth across their multiple brands. Ideal environment for someone to progress their career, with a supportive team and a company that is striving towards international growth.
Working from the office in Peterborough and reporting to the Head of Marketing, the CRM Developer has an integral part to play in supporting our internal marketing, sales, finance and service teams in maintaining, administrating, developing and optimising the us of the database/CRM system and related services.
The CRM Developer will be key to ensuring that customers receive the very best quality service across all brands. Equally important, the CRM Developer will support the team through understanding the needs of the business and providing solutions to automate and solve our technical challenges.
- Script architecture, system planning and workflow design.
- Manage all data segments; Naming systems, segmentation, tags and categorization.
- Monitoring weekly database unsubscribes, complaints, CRM compliance, email bounce rates & improvement suggestions.
- Staying up to date with Infusionsoft improvements, updates & changes & how the system can best support the business.
- Database cleaning (defining and removing duplicate records, updating records).
- Define & implement data quality standards.
- Script architecture, system planning, and workflow design for the creation of new CRM functionality, using API coding to pass deep-level data in and out of the CRM.
- Documentation of all CRM procedures.
The ideal candidate will be highly driven and keen to themselves in an entrepreneurial business, and in a marketing team which is focused on communication and results.
- A pragmatic approach to problem solving that makes use of your technical and commercially-focused expertise.
- In-depth knowledge of database development and deployment.
- Passion and enthusiasm to act as a technical evangelist for our CRM system.
- Professional attitude, with strong attention to detail.
Location: Peterborough (commutable from Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Cambridgeshire)
Salary: £28,000 – £32,000 per annum (negotiable) plus extensive benefits