The Corporate Sales Manager will drive corporate sales activity and will be the founding Sales member of the exhibition on-site team in London (whilst supporting and working alongside other Business Development and Sales Managers at other offices. Reporting to the Sales Director, the Corporate Sales Manger will be responsible for the following:
- Analyse and forward plan timelines for potential customers at upcoming exhibitions;
- Deliver superb business development results aligned to individual targets within the corporate sales marketplace;
- Provide accurate reporting, delivering consistent and transparent information flow through salesforce.com and any other associated forms;
- Provide leadership within the BDM team with regards to specific target shows and sectors, identifying priority prospects and working strategically to turn them into clients;
- Work closely with colleagues in design and operations to ensure projects are delivered profitably and client retention levels are high;
- Engage with clients at an appropriate director-level;
- Assist the Sales Director with key tasks relating to marketing, sales and other business development activity; and
- Liaise with Operations and Finance to ensure excellent communication lines are established and maintained in respect of production requirements and financial reporting.
- Great enthusiasm with the ability to work autonomously;
- Proven track record of building value propositions to drive new business;
- Excellent sales and business development skills
- Competency in Microsoft Office products and CRM software
- Good problem solving ability.
Valid driving licence required
Business hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Extended business hours and weekends may be required.
UK travel to other site locations with trips abroad where required.